Klausner Lumber One Files Chapter 11 with over $100 Million in Liabilities
Klausner Lumber One, LLC (HQ: Live Oak, FL), filed a voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition on April 30, 2020.
It had been previously reported that production had ceased in March 2020.
In its bankruptcy filing, the sawmill claimed $100 to $500 million in estimated liabilities.
Among the unsecured claims are:
– KHT Klausner Holz Thüringen GmbH (HQ: Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Germany) at $12.1 million
– Taylor Industrial Construction, Inc. (HQ: Jasper, FL), at $1.3 million
– Klausner Trading Internationl GmbH (HQ: Oberndorf in Tirol, Austria), at $744.2 thousand
– Four Rivers Land & Timber Company (HQ: Perry, FL), at $423.7 thousand
– U.S. Lumber Coalition (HQ: Washington, D.C.), at $175.1 thousand
According to the filing, Klausner Lumber One, LLC, is 100% by non-debtor Klausner Holding USA, Inc.
Furthermore, Klausner Holdings USA, Inc., is 100% owned by non-debtor KNB GmbH (Austria) and KNB Gmbh is 100% owned by non-debtor Alpha Privatstiftung (Austria).