Announcing NAWLA’s 2020 Scholarship Program Recipients
The North American Wholesale Lumber Association (“NAWLA”) is pleased to announce the recipients of its 2020 Scholarship Program. More than 160 applications were received from 75 NAWLA member companies for the 2020 Scholarship Program.
Each of the 20 recipients selected below is a child of a current employee of a NAWLA member firm, and will receive a $2,500 scholarship to support their studies at a higher education institution for the 2020-2021 academic year.
2020 NAWLA Scholarship Recipients
– Kadi Atiyeh, Oregon State University (Vanport International Inc.)
– Emily Bauman, Georgia Southern University (Interfor)
– Mario Bertogliat, University of Wisconsin-Madison (Forest City Trading Group)
– Hastings Crenshaw, Virginia Tech (Forest City Trading Group)
– Alex Drone, Kansas State (Forest Products Supply)
– Rachel Elliott, Life University (Weekes Forest Products)*
– Sydney Gardner, Inver Hills Community College (Weekes Forest Products)
– Madalyn Gardner, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (Weekes Forest Products)
– Jocelyn Glover, Oregon State University (Boise Cascade)
– McKenna Isaacson, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (Biewer Lumber)
– Katelyn Johnson, Michigan State University (Weyerhauser)*
– Emma Jean Neal, University of British Columbia (Milltech Inventory Management Solutions)
– Ely Osborne, Fairmont State University (Weyerhauser)*
– Zaida Pearson (PotlatchDeltic)
– Lauren Rozelle, Michigan State University (Biewer Lumber)
– Carly Sand, Northwest Christian University (Zip-O Log Mills Inc.)
– Lukas Seeley, Whitworth University (Weyerhauser)
– Patrick Sizemore, University of North Carolina – Charlotte (EAGON USA)
– Brooke Stutzer, Washington State University (Boise Cascade)
– Jacqueline Wilson, Wheeling University (Tri-State Forest Products Inc.)
*Indicates recipient of 2019 NAWLA Scholarship.
To learn more, click here.
Source: North American Wholesale Lumber Association