Northwest Hardwoods Files Chapter 11 with over $100 Million in Liabilities
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc., (HQ: Tacoma, WA), filed a voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition on November 23, 2020.
In its bankruptcy filing, Northwest Hardwoods, Inc., claimed $100 to $500 million in estimated liabilities.
Among the largest unsecured claims are:
– Keystone Transportation Solutions (HQ: Fairfax, VA) at $2.4 million
– Superior Hardwoods of Ohio, Inc. (HQ: Wellston, OH), at $2.1 million
– PT Basirih Industrial Corporation (HQ: Banjarmasin, Indonesia), at $998.5 thousand
– Weyerhaeuser – Logs (HQ: Longview, WA), at $511.5 thousand
– Dingess Lumber (HQ: Summersville, WV), at $417.6 thousand
According to the filing, Northwest Hardwoods, Inc., is 100% owned by co-debtor Hardwoods Intermediate Holdings II, Inc., which is 100% owned by co-debtor Hardwoods Holdings, Inc.
Furthermore, Hardwoods Holdings, Inc., is 84.4% owned by affiliates of Littlejohn & Co., LLC, 9.7% owned by Forest Field Limited & 5.9% owned by Current and Former Directors and Officers.