Wabash Investor Meeting Highlights Refreshed Strategy, Growth Initiatives and 2025 Financial Targets
- Wabash successfully executing customer-centric strategy leveraging its First to Final Mile portfolio of solutions to continue to grow sales, margins and recurring revenue.
- Strategic growth initiatives target solutions for cold chain, parts and services, and ecommerce and logistics disruption.
- The company’s new strategy and initiatives are anticipated to generate $3.0B of revenue and $3.50 of EPS by 2025 – a near doubling of EPS over the period.
Wabash, the innovation leader of connected solutions for the transportation, logistics and distribution industries, is hosting a virtual investor meeting at 10:00 a.m. EDT today, where members of the leadership team will present the company’s refreshed strategy, growth initiatives and 2025 financial targets.
Wabash is announcing the following financial targets for 2025:
- Revenue of $3.0B
- EBITDA margin of 11%
- EPS of $3.50
“We are excited to share how we are executing our refreshed strategy and accompanying growth initiatives,” said President and Chief Executive Officer Brent Yeagy. “Accelerated R&D and product development leveraging the voice of the customer is in the early stages of generating new products that solve our customers’ most important needs. By becoming a holistically more customer-centric organization, we expect to see the customer value we create accrue to our shareholders as our financial performance accelerates.”
Leadership presentations will cover how the company is delivering the only true First to Final Mile portfolio; industry-leading R&D activities that poise Wabash to capture significant market opportunity; and how sustainability is at the core of Wabash’s strategy and increases value to its customers.
Wabash’s strategic growth initiatives center on three key areas:
- Cold Chain – Wabash’s innovative EcoNex™ Technology offers superior thermal capability, lighter-weight, reduced corrosion and extended asset life – resulting in operational efficiency, while enhancing the sustainability initiatives of our customers. The scalability of EcoNex throughout Wabash’s First to Final Mile portfolio is substantial and evidenced by the success of our recently launched grocery home delivery vehicle.
- Recurrent Revenue in Parts and Services – The creation of a new tech-enabled Wabash parts distribution network will unify and expand Wabash’s parts distribution capabilities across all product lines and provides immediate scale to grow.
- Ecommerce and Logistics Disruption – Shifting consumer buying patterns have dislocated traditional logistics models, driving a structural increase in the volumes and types of equipment needed from first to final mile. This shift offers an opportunity for Wabash to bring new and refreshed product offerings to market to help customers thrive in a time of rapid change.
The presentations, including a question-and-answer session, will begin at 10:00 a.m. EDT and conclude by 12:00 p.m. EDT. Meeting registration, webcast and presentation materials are available at ir.onewabash.com.
As the innovation leader of connected solutions for the transportation, logistics and distribution industries, Wabash (NYSE:WNC) is Changing How the World Reaches You™. Headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana, the company’s mission is to enable customers to succeed with breakthrough ideas and solutions that help them move everything from first to final mile. Wabash designs and manufactures a diverse range of products, including: dry freight and refrigerated trailers, platform trailers, tank trailers, dry and refrigerated truck bodies, structural composite panels and products, trailer aerodynamic solutions, and specialty food grade equipment. Learn more at www.onewabash.com.
Dana Stelsel – Director Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org – (765) 771-5766
Source: Wabash National Corporation