Westlake Ace Hardware to Add Store in Pleasant Hill, California
Westlake Ace Hardware announced it has signed a lease agreement to open a new store in Pleasant Hill, Calif. Westlake Ace currently owns and operates 12 locations throughout California.
Westlake Ace plans to open the store at 1530 Contra Costa Blvd. (former site of Bill’s Ace Hardware). Renovations to the space will begin in late summer 2022, with a tentative soft opening in late October 2022. The store will feature more than 12,000 sq. ft. of retail space.
“We are excited to show our new customers in Pleasant Hill how we live the Ace Helpful Promise every day through reliable service, helpful advice, and the products they need to get their projects done right,” said Joe Jeffries, president and CEO of Westlake Ace Hardware. “Pleasant Hill is a strong community, and we look forward to becoming part of it as a friend, a trusted neighbor, and an employer.”
In addition to offering such services as key cutting and automotive key fob replacement, a propane tank exchange, knife sharpening, Ace Hardware of Pleasant Hill will sell lawn and garden supplies, fasteners, tools, plumbing, and electrical supplies. The new store will also feature several specialty departments and store-within-a-store concepts, selling such brands as:
- Milwaukee, DeWalt, and Craftsman power tools
- Benjamin Moore and Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines paints
- Stihl, Ego, and Milwaukee outdoor power equipment
- Weber, Traeger, and Big Green Egg grills and accessories
- Scotts lawn care products
- Solo Stove firepits
- Yeti coolers and accessories
- Live plants and outdoor living supplies
All stores operated by Westlake Ace Hardware offer many convenient ways to shop:
- In store
- Online & Mobile app with pickup in store or free curbside pickup
- Delivery from store (certain restrictions apply)
Tom Mentzer – Media Contact – email@example.com – (913) 626-9066
Source: Westlake Hardware, Inc.