Blue Book Members: Submit Aging Files for Exclusive Access
For more than a decade, businesses throughout the United States, Canada and internationally have shared their accounts receivable (A/R) aging files with Blue Book Services, while maintaining company anonymity of those submitting the data. This data is then compiled for contributing Members into the Accounts Receivable Aging Report and can be found within Blue Book Online Services (BBOS) on the company details page.
This report reflects current risk and pay performance trends on your customers or prospective customers through reported accounts receivable data.
What are the benefits of confidentially sharing your accounts receivable data with Blue Book Services?
- Gives you exclusive A/R Aging Report feature access
- Leads to quicker, more informed decisions
- Helps you and the industry by ensuring ample flow of credit information
- Spurs customer growth
- Adds to a comprehensive pool of credit information
- Reinforces Pay Indicator and Blue Book Scores, essential elements of Blue Book Ratings (more data means more accurate ratings)
Companies that contribute their A/R aging files also receive a 40% Membership discount and additional credit reports.
Contact us at 630.668.3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can contribute your A/R aging files, to gain access to this important information!