Blue Book Members: Search by Full-time Employees
Blue Book Members can search the database by full-time employees — this helps find companies that may be of a particular size.
To access this feature, Members can login to www.lumberbluebook.com and go to Search Companies. Next, click on the “Profile” tab on the top menu bar.
A new panel shows where you can search by Full-time Employees:
TIP: If you want companies that have over 100 employees, be sure to click 100-249, then click on the “Select All Greater” button as well in the blue toolbar. This will capture all the companies that fit your criteria.
As you may already know, BBOS also enables you to dive into Blue Book’s database of over 22,000 lumber companies to find new customers or suppliers based on other criteria such as:
- Company: Search by HQ or Branch listings, by fax or email address
- Rating: Search by Pay Indicator and Credit Worth Estimate
- Location: Search by State, City and Postal Code. Click View Expanded to search by country.
- Species: Search by specific species type singularly, or multiple species at once (examples: Pacific Hemlock, Fir, Eastern Spruce, Oak, etc.)
- Product: Search by specific products handled by a company (examples: OSB, Plywood, Treated Lumber, Boards, Siding, etc.)
- Service: Search by the type of service provided (examples: finishing/treatment, coding/labeling, saws/cutting, etc.)
- Classification: Find a specific type of company, based upon their place in the supply chain (examples: Mill, Pro Dealer, Office Wholesaler, Retail Lumber Yard, etc.)
- Custom: Search for firms in special alert lists you keep within BBOS (called Watchdog Groups)
No matter what Members are looking for, we’re here to help. Give us a call or send an email today.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have or set up a webinar for you and your coworkers to learn more about your blue book membership.