Westlake Ace Hardware to Open Store in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Westlake Ace Hardware announced that it will open a new store at 157 Chatham Down Drive in Chapel Hill, N.C. Located in the Chatham Crossing Shopping Center, construction will begin in early January, with an opening planned for mid-March 2021.
The 16,800 sq. ft. store will sell traditional hardware products such as fasteners, tools, plumbing and electrical supplies. Additionally, it will feature several “store-in-a-store” concepts and departments:
– The Garden Center will feature a full range of seasonal live goods, gardening supplies, and other outdoor living products.
– The Backyard BBQ department will feature a full range of grills and BBQ accessories from such leading brands as Weber, Traeger, and Big Green Egg.
– In the Outdoor Power Equipment department, the store will sell a full range of gas-, electric-, and battery-powered blowers, chain saws, mowers, and string trimmers from manufacturers such as EGO, Craftsman, Toro, DeWalt, and Black + Decker.
– The Tool Department will feature power and hand tools from leading brands like Milwaukee, DeWalt, and Craftsman.
– The Paint Studio will feature a wide range of paints and painting supplies from Benjamin Moore, Magnolia Home Paint by Joanna Gaines, Clark + Kensington, Purdy, and Kilz.
– The Pet Department will carry a full line of pet food, pet toys, treats, health and grooming products and pet beds. Featured premium food brands will include Hill’s Science Diet, Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild, and Diamond.
Westlake Ace currently owns and operates 10 Ace locations in North Carolina – located in Cary, Raleigh, and The Outer Banks.
“We are excited to show our new neighbors in Chapel Hill how we live the Ace Helpful Promise every day by delivering reliable service, advice and products to help customers get their projects done right,” said Joe Jeffries, president and CEO of Westlake Ace Hardware. “Most importantly, we look forward to becoming an active and helpful part of the Chapel Hill community.”
Source: Westlake Hardware, Inc.