CRH PLC Announces 2020 Full Year Results
CRH plc, the global building materials group, issues Full Year Results for the year ended 31 December 2020.
– Robust performance in a challenging environment
– Further EBITDA and margin improvement despite lower activity levels
– Continued strong cash generation underpinning financial strength and flexibility
– Net debt/EBITDA of 1.3x, lowest level in over 10 years
– Strong acquisition pipeline; significant opportunities for future value creation
– Full-year dividend per share up 25% to 115.0c; 37 years of dividend delivery
– Recommencing share buyback programme with further tranche of $0.3bn
Albert Manifold, Chief Executive, said today:
“Our 2020 performance is testament to the commitment of our people and the strength and resilience of our business model. Through the repositioning of our business in recent years and our relentless focus on continuous business improvement, we have delivered record levels of profitability, margins and cash generation. Although the near-term outlook remains uncertain, our unique portfolio of businesses together with the strength of our balance sheet leaves us well positioned to capitalise on the growth opportunities that lie ahead.”
For the full fourth quarter results, click here.
About CRH plc
CRH (LSE: CRH, ISE: CRG, NYSE: CRH) is the leading building materials business in the world, employing c.79,000 people at c.3,100 operating locations in 30 countries. It is the largest building materials business in North America, a leading heavyside materials business in Europe and has positions in both Asia and South America. CRH manufactures and supplies a range of integrated building materials, products and innovative solutions which can be found throughout the built environment, from major public infrastructure projects to commercial buildings and residential structures. A Fortune 500 company, CRH is a constituent member of the FTSE 100 Index, the EURO STOXX 50 Index, the ISEQ 20 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Europe. CRH’s American Depositary Shares are listed on the NYSE. For more information visit www.crh.com.
Tom Holmes – Head of Investor Relations – 404 1000 (353 1 404 1000)
Source: CRH plc