Do it Best Announces Team Hires and Promotions – March 2022
Do it Best is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- Mark Campbell as a Product Manager – Member Catalog
- Lisa Dickey as a Business Technical Support Specialist
- Megan Edwards as a User Experience Designer
- Andrew Foutz as an Outbound Logistics Specialist
- Todd Harris as a Business Tech Support Specialist
- Dillon Henschen as a Network Engineer
- Stephanie Hutsell as a Product Sales Manager
- Jake McGee as a LBM Sales Support Coordinator
- Barry Weikle as a Principal Data Engineer
- Brianna Wells as an Ecommerce Manager
Further, Do it Best Corp. proudly recognizes these promotions within the corporate office team.
- Brian Billman as a Supply Chain and Inventory Replenishment Manager
- Kyle Graf as a Video Services Project Leader
- Michelle Hutker as an Associate Building Materials Trader
- Ashley Kenworthy as an Organizational Change Manager
- Meagan McNeal as a Marketing Services Manager
- Allison Meyer as a Communications Manager
- Megan Millsap as a Managed Marketing Specialist
- Peter Mitchell as a Systems Engineer
- Jenna Myers as a Merchandise Manager for Outdoor Living and Holiday
- Kendra Radu as a Content Specialist
- Erin Smith as a Managed Marketing Specialist
- Ken Sorg as a Infrastructure Project Director
- Shannon Vollen as a Rebate Coordinator
- Jessica Waggoner as an Ecommerce Manager
About Do it Best
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, Do it Best is the only US-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries.
Taylor Feighner – Ferguson Advertising – email@example.com – (260) 428-1174
Source: Do It Best Corp.