Do it Best Announces Team Hires and Promotions – April 2022
Do it Best is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- Lynett Bakehorn as a Merchandise Coordinator
- Lori Cardelli as a Stock Representative
- Brandon Criddell as an IT Systems Administrator
- Allison Flatjord as a Director of Ecommerce
- Danielle Gonzalez as a Merchandise Coordinator
- Tom Leonard as an IT Business Analyst
- Andrew McDermitt as a Senior Software Engineer
- Haley Miller as a Merchandise Coordinator
- Chris Snyder as an IT Business Analyst
- Phil Zook as an Accounting Specialist
Further, Do it Best Corp. proudly recognizes these promotions within the corporate office team.
- Thomas Lacy as a Territory Sales Manager
- Howard O’Neal as a Division Manager of Lumber
- Ignacio Poncio as an International Product Development Manager
- Jeff Ridgeway as a Paint Merchandise Manager
- Amy Walker as a Supplier Engagement Specialist
About Do it Best
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, Do it Best is the only US-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries.
Taylor Feighner – Ferguson Advertising – email@example.com – (260) 428-1174
Source: Do It Best Corp.