Do it Best Announces Team Hires and Promotions – May 2022
Do it Best is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- David Bryant as an LBM Sales Support Coordinator
- Brad Drysdale as an AP/Claims Supervisor
- Ryan Dunbar as an Associate Merchandise Manager
- Cordell England as a Consumer Marketing Specialist
- Arron Enyart as an Inbound Coordinator
- Morgan Ferguson as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Dan Haas as a Data Analyst
- Jacob Hall as an IT Security Intern
- Amy Hood as an EDI/Direct Correspondence Representative
- Andrew Miller as an IT Scrum Master
- Walker Sorg as a Weekend Computer Operator
- Chris Trzynka as a Senior Systems Administrator
- Vanessa Tu as a Data Analytics Intern
- Bob Turecki as a Retail Project Manager
Further, Do it Best Corp. proudly recognizes these promotions within the corporate office team.
- Alex Gilliom as a Category Management and Analytics Manager
- Sarah Krey as a Merchandise Manager for Lawn & Garden
- Laci Scheib as a Merchandising Manager for Farm & Ranch
- Ed Somerville as a Merchandise Manager for Plumbing
- Lauren Wilson as a Merchandising Pricing and Training Manager
About Do it Best
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, Do it Best is the only US-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries.
Taylor Feighner – Ferguson Advertising – email@example.com – (260) 428-1174
Source: Do It Best Corp.