L&W Supply Names 20 New Managing Partners in 2022
L&W Supply Corporation, a leading distributor of top-quality building materials and specialty products, has announced the induction of 20 branch managers into its Managing Partner Program. The designation is the highest level of achievement among the company’s branch managers and places them in a distinguished position of leadership at L&W Supply.
To be selected as a managing partner, branch managers must meet rigorous standards in the following areas:
- Customer satisfaction
- Associate development
- Branch performance
- Safety compliance
- Community development.
“We’re excited to welcome 20 new branch managers into our Managing Partner Program,” says Dan Piché, president of L&W Supply. “The knowledge and leadership of this group represents the best of what we strive for at L&W Supply, and they’ll play an important role in our continued success in serving contractors and mentoring our teams in communities across the country.”
L&W Supply’s 2022 Managing Partner inductees are:
- David Paulson of Santa Rosa, CA
- Alex Carrillo of Corpus Christi, TX
- Dean Johnson of Frisco, TX
- Eric Quach of Hayward, CA
- Armando Morales of Schertz, TX
- Scott Fehrman of Indianapolis, IN
- Brian Robbins of Tucson, AZ
- Aaron Weaver of Savannah, GA
- Barbara P. Graves of Huntsville, AL
- Jason Strahl of Columbus, IN
- Francisco Vega of Twin Falls, ID
- Vince Garcia of Fresno, CA
- Patrick Graceffa of Charlotte, NC
- Stacy Dennany of Jackson, MI
- Bryan Busch of Atlanta, GA
- Mike Saechao of San Francisco, CA
- Danny Franceware of El Paso, TX
- Christopher Bailey of Erie, PA
- Renzo Rodriguez of Piscataway, NJ
- Morgan Maurer of Marysville, WA
These managers will take on important new responsibilities within L&W Supply while continuing to oversee their local branches.
About L&W Supply
Since 1971, L&W Supply has been recognized as a world-class interior products company and is one of the nation’s largest distributors of wallboard, suspended ceiling systems, steel studs, joint treatment, insulation, fasteners and related building products. L&W Supply was acquired by ABC Supply in November 2016. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, L&W Supply operates over 200 branches in 40 states. More information about L&W is available online at www.lwsupply.com.
About ABC Supply
ABC Supply Co. Inc. is the largest wholesale distributor of roofing in the United States and one of the nation’s largest wholesale distributors of select exterior and interior building products. Since 1982, ABC Supply’s focus has been serving professional contractors and offering the products, services and support they need to build their businesses. A 16-time Gallup Great Workplace Award winner and two-time recipient of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award, ABC Supply is an “employee-first” company. Headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, ABC Supply has over 840 locations nationwide. More information is available at www.abcsupply.com.
Becca Vollmer – Media Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org – (608) 256-6357
Source: L & W Supply Corporation