Do it Best Announces Team Hires and Promotions – October 2022
Do it Best is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- Jessica Carroll as a Marketing Programs Specialist
- Tahnea Cayce as a Merchandise Coordinator
- Mykaela Crowell as an Associate Merchandise Manager
- Melissa García as a Consumer Marketing Specialist
- Nia Iott as an IT Security Intern
- Gabbie Toenges as an LBM Sales Support Coordinator
- Emilee Vance as an Application Analyst
Further, Do it Best Corp. proudly recognizes these promotions within the corporate office team.
- Mallory Bates as a Merchandise Manager for Building Materials
- David Bryant as an Associate Forest Products Trader
- Jen Nordmann as an Associate Merchandise Manager – Global Sourcing
- Howard O’Neil as a Division Manager of Forest Products
- Jon Timmerman as a Product Sales Manager of Panels – West
About Do it Best
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, Do it Best is the only US-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries.
Taylor Feighner – Ferguson Advertising – email@example.com – (260) 428-1174
Source: Do It Best Corp.