Do it Best Announces Team Hires and Promotions – November 2022
Do it Best is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- Cason Amornarthakij as a Category Management Planner
- David Badyna as a Senior Systems Administrator
- James Barrett as a Demand Forecasting Agent
- Dylan Brown in Business Tech Support
- Natalia Camacho Quiros as a Project Manager/Scrum Master
- John Carrier as a Territory Sales Manager
- Jesse Cookson as an IT Security Analyst
- Andrew Davis as an Associate Merchandise Manager
- Makenzie Eggebrecht as an LBM Sales Support Coordinator
- Peter Haydock as a Supply Planner
- Kelly Puente as a Stock Representative
- Roy Resendez as an International Product Development Manager
- Kao Sorn as a Software Engineer Intern
- Sophia Tichenor as an IT Business Analyst
Further, Do it Best Corp. proudly recognizes these promotions within the team.
- Cal Bada as an Ecommerce Member Integration Specialist
- Carly Bassett as a Managed Marketing Specialist
- Hector Macias as a Warehouse Department Manager
- Jenna Myers as a Divisional Merchandise Manager
About Do it Best
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, Do it Best is the only US-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries. For more information, visit doitbestonline.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Taylor Feighner – Ferguson Advertising – email@example.com – (260) 428-1174
Source: Do It Best Corp.