Do it Best Announces Team Hires and Promotions – December 2022
Do it Best is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- Jenny Chambless as a Merchandise Coordinator
- Rachael Driscoll as a Graphic Design Supervisor
- Dylan Hopper as a Sales Support Coordinator
- Richard Schraeger as an IT Scrum Master
- Jimmy Sturm as a Conversion Support Specialist
Further, Do it Best proudly recognizes these promotions within the team.
- Lori Cardelli as an Associate Building Materials Trader
- Joe Hutt as a Merchandise Manager for Building Materials
- Brittany Peavler as an Associate Merchandise Manager for Hardware
- Dan Sloat as an IT Development Manager
- Brianne Till as a Graphics Production Coordinator
About Do it Best
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, Do it Best is the only US-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries. For more information, visit doitbestonline.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Taylor Feighner – Ferguson Advertising – email@example.com – (260) 428-1174
Source: Do It Best Corp.