Do it Best Announces Team Hires and Promotions – May 2023
Do it Best is pleased to announce the following additions to its team.
- Garrett Bates as an IT Systems Administrator Intern
- Hannah Moughler as Communications Content Specialist
Further, Do it Best Corp. proudly recognizes these promotions within the corporate office team.
- Stephanie Lyons as an Associate Merchandise Manager – Building Materials
- Allison Meyer as a Communications Director
- Megan Millsap as a Market Research Specialist
- Jordan Montgomery as Manager of Special Projects
- Randy Rusk as a Community Affairs Manager
- Chris Snyder as an Associate Merchandise Manager – Paint & Paint Supplies
- Ryan Stopher as a Merchandising Manager – Electrical
About Do it Best
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, Do it Best is the only US-based, member-owned comprehensive and fully integrated hardware, lumber, and building materials buying cooperative in the home improvement industry. With annual sales surpassing $5 billion, Do it Best serves thousands of member-owned locations across the United States and in more than 50 other countries. For more information, visit doitbestonline.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Taylor Feighner – Ferguson Advertising – email@example.com – (260) 428-1174
Source: Do It Best Corp.