JELD-WEN Names Senior Leaders to Strengthen Customer Focus and Accelerate Business Performance
Gustavo Vianna joins as EVP and President, Europe
Dan Valenti joins as EVP, North America Doors & Distribution
Matt Meier joins as EVP, Chief Digital and Information Officer
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (“JELD-WEN”), a leading global manufacturer of building products, announced three new leaders and a refreshed senior leadership team to accelerate the company’s business performance.
“To achieve JELD-WEN’s full potential, we are focused on ensuring we have the right people and capabilities across the company to improve operational excellence, increase agility and deepen customer relationships,” said CEO William J. Christensen. “Our refreshed senior leadership team brings together diverse, experienced leaders with deep expertise in the manufacturing sector to strengthen the foundation of our business and deliver increased value for our customers, associates and shareholders.”
The company will continue to operate and manage its business regionally and to report results separately for Europe and North America.
The following leaders join the JELD-WEN senior leadership team, reporting to Christensen:
- Gustavo Vianna, who is named executive vice president and president, JELD-WEN Europe. Vianna joins JELD-WEN with more than 30 years of experience at multinational companies, with deep expertise driving operational and commercial transformations. He most recently served as Aliaxis EMEA CEO, where he led 4,500 employees in 17 plants and 24 distribution centers across Europe. Nigel Dilks, SVP/GM, Europe will be leaving JELD-WEN to pursue other opportunities after ensuring a smooth transition.
- Dan Valenti, who is appointed executive vice president, North America doors & distribution. Valenti brings more than two decades of general management, sales and operations leadership experience. He joins the company from Whirlpool Corporation, where he spent nearly 13 years in leadership roles of increasing responsibility, most recently as SVP and general manager, KitchenAid Small Appliances.
- Matt Meier, who joins as executive vice president, chief digital and information officer. Meier has over 25 years of experience leading teams through digital technology transformations in multinational companies across many industries. He was most recently EVP, chief digital and data officer at Driven Brand Holdings, Inc., where he was responsible for all digital, data and technology outcomes encompassing 14 brands and 4,400 locations.
- Dan Jacobs, who is currently vice president and general manager, North America windows. Jacobs has spent 15 years with JELD-WEN in a variety of business areas including sales, product development and, prior to taking his current role, as the vice president and general manager of North America exterior doors.
- Peggie Bolan, who is currently vice president and general manager, North America building products and fiber. Bolan is a seasoned executive with experience in sales, marketing and operations. She has been in the building products and fiber business for more than 25 years.
In addition, the following roles continue to report to Christensen and provide enterprise shared services across the company’s two reporting segments:
- Executive Vice President and CFO – Julie Albrecht
- Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary – Jas Hayes
- Executive Vice President, Global Transformation – Kevin Lilly
- Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer – Wendy Livingston
About JELD-WEN Holding, Inc.
JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD) is a leading global designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-performance interior and exterior doors, windows, and related building products serving the new construction and repair and remodeling sectors. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company operates facilities in 15 countries in North America and Europe and employs approximately 18,000 associates dedicated to bringing beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives. The JELD-WEN family of brands includes JELD-WEN® worldwide, LaCantina™ and VPI™ in North America, and Swedoor® and DANA® in Europe. For more information, visit corporate.JELD-WEN.com or follow LinkedIn.
Caryn Klebba – Head of Global Public Relations – firstname.lastname@example.org – (704) 807-1275
Source: JELD-WEN Holding, Inc.